Two Hospitals Rejected Kodak, They Thought She Had COVID-19 – Clarence Peters

Nigerian music video director, Clarence Peters,  has narrated how two hospitals refused to admit Love Divine, a video vixen, popularly known as Kodak, who died of electrocution.
It was reported that the dancer got electrocuted while operating her mobile phone she was charging in Peters’ apartment.
It was also alleged that police in Lagos had detained Peters, due to the circumstance that surrounded her death.
But Peters on Monday, issued a statement, claiming that two hospitals they had rushed the late dancer to assumed she was a COVID-19 patient.
He added that they refused to admit her.
According to him, Kodak had collapsed after smoke came out of her chest region.
She was declared dead 30 minutes later after the third hospital had eventually assessed her condition.
“On the 29th of April 2020, Love Divine Ike (Picture Kodak) was in the dance studio, on the premises of Capital Dreams Pictures, with 5 other team members and I, 7 people in total,” Peters wrote.
“At about 7:30 pm, while in another office, a building beside the studio in the same premises, some people who were said to be with Love Divine, rushed in and called my attention that she collapsed.
“We immediately rushed her to the nearest hospital, which refused to let us into their premises, let alone admit her. They assumed she was a COVID-19 patient.
“We tried, but we were not able to gain entry into a second hospital. We eventually got her to a third hospital where she was pronounced dead 30 minutes after arrival.”
Peters also denied being arrested or charged with murder. He said he presented himself to the police for questioning.
“I wasn’t physically present in the same room as her when the incident occurred. When I inquired, I was told that Love Divine, while taking a break from the dance session, was sitting on one of the metal sliding door rails, charging and using her phone plugged to an extension box,” he wrote.
“The witnesses didn’t realize anything was wrong until they saw she had laid down, and they noticed smoke coming from her chest area. She was said to be electrocuted, her phone was found on her chest, with severe burn marks, and the phone’s imprint on her chest.
“The witnesses were taken to the Ojodu Police Headquarters straight from the hospital where statements were taken and the phone (which had traces of burnt flesh on it) was deposited.
“The following day, the police examined the body and were taken to the scene of the incident for further examination. They are currently carrying out a full-scale investigation into the events that occurred, and an autopsy will be carried out, with the full permission and consent of her family.
“Please note that no one has been charged or arrested, by the police. The witnesses and I willingly made ourselves available to the police and we have all pledged our full co-operation, through every part of this process. I will be helping out in every possible capacity,” he stated.

You may also like

Leave a reply